Therapy and Coaching Services
PsyVitalitï therapists can help you in your endeavors to attain the following goals:
- Learn to cope and manage stressful situations and stressors
- Decrease work related stress and overcome burnout
To learn more about stress management,click here.
Do recurrent and distressing thoughts, predictions, beliefs and feelings prevent you from enjoying life to the fullest? Does this negatively impact different spheres of your life and limit you in many ways?
A licensed therapist can help you :
- Reduce anxiety levels
- Alleviate panic attacks
- Learn techniques to gain control of emotions
- Help you control and eventually eliminate distress associated with fears and phobias
- Improve productivity and time management skills
- Navigate difficult life decisions
Click here for more information on our coaching services.
- Alleviate feelings of depression and anxiety post pregnancy
- Improve bonding with your newborn baby
- Learn to adjust to your new role as a mother
To learn more about postpartum depression and anxiety, click here.
- Support a loved one in need
- Improve communication skills
- Work through difficult situations
- Obtain guidance from an objective third party licensed therapist
Click here to learn more about family therapy.
- Help improve or develop positive self-esteem
- Help your child with his/her interpersonal and academic skills
Click here to learn more about child therapy.
- Improve communication and negotiation skills as a couple
- Work on intimate relationship with your significant other
Click here to obtain more information on couple’s therapy.
- Navigate relationships and difficult decisions
- Learn to manage stressors associated with student lifestyle
- Improve self-esteem
- Adopt positive life changes
To learn more about our therapy services and preferential rates for students, click here.
Adopting thoughts and attitudes that promote happiness encourages wellness. If you find yourself having more sad days than happy or often in a state of distress, therapy with a licensed therapist can help guide you in a positive direction.
- Alter self-talk patterns
- Learn to cope with physical and environmental stressors that result in negative moods
- Learn to use tools and strategies to promote a positive state of being
The primary therapeutic approach used by our licensed therapists is cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) :
- Offers concrete tools and strategies to avoid relapse and alter behaviors
- Learn coping mechanisms
- Guide you towards symptom management and relief
Readiness to change is at time the only thing holding you back from undertaking and maintaining positive lifestyle changes such as healthy eating, smoking cessation and exercising as well as many others.
Motivation interviewing (MI) is a technique used to increase motivation and decrease ambivalence that is at times linked with change.